Our drivers are highly trained, courteous, and experienced in providing non-emergency medical transfer services. They are knowledgeable about the local area and use the most efficient route possible to ensure that our clients arrive at their destination comfortably, on time, every time.
At Riverside Car & Limo Service, we have a wide variety of well-maintained vehicles equipped with state-of-the-art technology to ensure that our clients have a comfortable and safe ride.
Top Reasons to Choose Our Non-Emergency Medical Transportation Services
Our non-emergency medical transportation service offers numerous benefits to individuals who need travel assistance for medical reasons. Here are some key benefits of our services –
Safe and reliable transportation – We provide a safe and reliable traveling experience to patients who may not be able to drive themselves due to physical limitations, mobility issues, or other reasons. Our drivers are trained professionals who ensure that their passengers arrive at their destination safely and on time.
Comfortable and convenient – All our vehicles are equipped with modern amenities to ensure passengers have a relaxing and enjoyable ride. Our courteous and professional drivers strive to make a customer’s journey to a medical facility or a doctor stress-free and hassle-free.
Increased independence – Our non-emergency medical car transportation service allows dependent individuals to maintain their independence by enabling them to travel where they need to go without depending on family members or friends for traveling.
Flexibility – Our non-emergency medical fleet transportation services are flexible and can be tailored to meet passengers’ needs.
Why choose us?
- Highly trained and experienced drivers with modern vehicles.
- A comfortable, safe, and affordable trip to the hospital or doctor’s clinic.
Our experienced and dedicated team is committed to delivering exceptional customer service, and we’re always available to help. If you have any questions regarding our non-emergency medical car transportation services, please don’t hesitate to contact us today!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Non-emergency medical transportation is a service that provides safe and dependable transportation to individuals with mobility issues who need assistance reaching safely to their destinations. Regardless of mobility issues, the primary objective of non-emergency medical transportation is to ensure that passengers get to their destinations on time, safely, and comfortably.
To book our non-medical transportation services, you have two options. Firstly, call us at (212) 923-1111 to speak with one of our specialists who can guide you in selecting the most suitable non-medical transportation package based on your requirements.
Fleet tracking can help in a variety of ways –
- It can help users monitor the location of their vehicles.
- Ensure that drivers are on time and take the most efficient routes.
- Help monitor driver’s performance and safety.
- Provide more accurate arrival time estimates.
- Help in ensuring that the right vehicle is sent to the right customer.
- A person wants to travel to a hospital or doctor’s clinic due to their scheduled appointments or therapy sessions.
- A person is unable to use public transport due to a disability or medical condition.
- A person needs specialized medical transportation services, like wheelchair or stretcher transportation.
- Medical status does not qualify for emergency medical services transport.