The dates are set. The venue is booked. The invites are sent. And you are here checking off all the nitty-gritty things on your to-do list. But what about your wedding transportation? Having dreamed of the most special day of your life, you can’t possibly skip on a grand entrance and also a dreamy exit with your spouse.
That’s why NY wedding limousines are so popular among soon-to-be-wed couples. Because what better way to do it in the City of Dreams, if not magnificently, right! So here are five essential checkpoints for you to go through to have a perfect ride for the Big Day:
- The seating in the car. First things first. Take into consideration what kind of limo you’d like to arrive in. You may like a classic sedan but if you’re going to walk down the aisle in a long train gown, it’ll be a tricky business getting it in the car. Also, it won’t be so comfortable for you and your spouse to be seated quickly at the time of the getaway. So plan carefully.
- The co-riders. Yes, it is your and your partner’s special day but don’t forget about your bridesmaids and your parents’ transportation as well, even if you plan on riding separately. If your budget allows, see to it that your entourage is sorted in enough cars (include the groom’s part too) before making the final hire.
- Color coordination. With an array of options available, you have the luxury to choose wedding limousines in NYC to match the color scheme of your wedding decorations. So, why not go all the way and book a limo that matches the overall theme? Be Insta perfect!
- Car company. While prioritizing your requirements, don’t overlook checking the credibility of the limo service provider you’re considering booking. Ensure everything is as perfect as your wedding Pinterest board by visiting their offices and inspecting the cars in person. Also, do not hesitate to request seeing license and registration of the fleet you’ll be hiring along with the credentials of the chauffeur.
- The duration. Wedding limousines in NY are mostly up for hire by the hour. So it is crucial for you to chalk out the whole event minutely so as to save some money on the bill. Most importantly, try to book as early as possible to get the best deals and take everything in writing.
Lastly, remember to relax and enjoy the biggest day of your life to the fullest, smiling through it all, creating memories of a lifetime! Tag Riverside Car & Limo Service in your wedding pictures and get featured on our social pages.