Wedding celebrations come with expected festivities- dancing the night away, popping open bottles of champagne, and of course, riding around in wedding limos in NYC.
The tradition of the bride and groom leaving the reception in a car with a “Just Married” sign and trailing cans tied to the bumper is not as popular as it once was. Today newly-wed couples often find lingering at the receptions longer. It is very common for the guests to leave before the bride and groom. And the nice part about a dwindling tradition is that a couple can use the tradition in a big way to end the reception with a bang.
Below mentioned are some tips you can follow in case you want to make an exciting and grand exit in a decorated wedding limousine in NYC.
- Safety: One of the most essential factors is safety. No decorations should block the view of the driver. Things hanging from the bumper could become a hazard. Furthermore, hanging cans is illegal in some of the locations of New York. The decorations should not cause any damage to the vehicles or the people sitting inside.
- Ribbons And Flower Arrangements: These can be used to decorate the hood and back of the limo. Streamers and balloons can be used to give a fun look!
- Colors: When it comes to colors, there are two colors that have a better aesthetic appeal as opposed to decorating with various colors. For example, if you want to decorate your wedding limo with flowers, opt for different colors and combine them, sticking them in are different strategic points on the limo. Colors that work well with the limo consist of black and red, green and white, purple and red, or any other two colors which you and your spouse are crazy enough to try!
- Amenities: Obviously, you do not want to feel like something is missing on the day of your wedding; it is very important that you feel content and comfortable. This is why make sure you consult with your limo service provider and inform them of what all amenities you would like in your limo. This could consist of your favorite snacks, a bottle of wine, a particular genre of music, some sort of lighting, and so forth. Remember- this is your day. So do not feel shy about demanding!
- DON’T Decorate The Front Of The Limo: Decorations upfront can obstruct the limo driver’s vision and cause distractions that could lead to an accident. Keep all decorations on the back half of the limo and use short strings on helium balloons.
Who Are We?
Riverside Car & Limo is one of the most reputed car rental service providers in New York. The staff is well trained and highly experienced. We guarantee customer satisfaction and offer the kind of limo services you can trust. Get high-quality limo services with the experts at Riverside Car & Limo.